OR Call Toll-Free
(in North America)
And ask for the
Credit Cards Security
Order Form Reference
Order Form FAQs
Terms and Conditions
About us & Contact us
This has been left here for reference only.
Please Phone or Fax sensitive information.
ENCRYPT emails to send sensitive information (like credit card numbers).
- Unexpected encrypted mail will probably be deleted.
1. First thing, get the Public PGP key of who your sending to.
2. Afterwards send them your Public PGP key, by regular (not encrypted) email.
3. When they get that, then they can Reply to your email with an encrypted email.
4. If you can read their encrypted email, then you can Reply with encrypted emails
that contain the sensitive information you wish to send us.
- We are not able to assist in the setup or sending of encrypted emails.
Perhaps try the OpenPGP standard.
Most email Programs (Not Outlook Express) & webmail support Encryption.
If you use web-based email like webmail or squirrelmail then contact your email provider.
If you use email *whitelist, please add us email@example.com.
All information is kept confidental.